If you need more help and support about any aspect of your chemsex life, then click the links below:


If you think you've put yourself at risk of HIV, then you can visit Burrell Street clinic to get PEP.

Other London clinics, including 56 Dean Street, provide PEP, or find a service near you that does.

Find out what PEP is:


STI and HIV testing

If you're regularly having chemsex, then it's important to get regular sexual health screenings. 

Visit Burrell Street or 56 Dean Street for walk-in times or to make an appointment.

Or find your nearest clinic.

Find out more about HIV and STIs

Drugs services

Burrell Street provides counselling and psychotherapy services for gay men who are into chemsex who want to take some control of their behaviour. They also provide advice around slamming and general information and advice on sex and drug use.

Antidote provide help, advice and support groups if you're worried about your drug and alcohol use.

CODE is a chemsex support service at 56 Dean Street, offering support, advice, sexual health screenings and help if needed.

Friday Monday now also offer a support group called Let's Talk About Chemsex. - These sessions are for men who have sex with men and trans/non-binary people who take part in chemsex and would like to make a positive change to their use of chems. Join the confidential, non-judgemental online group and explore your relationship with chems, how to use more safely, and how to protect yourself and others.

Read more about how chems work


If you feel like you need to talk to someone, Burrell Street provides counselling for gay men who have chemsex. Contact them to book an appointment. 

Pace also offers a range of services and support for gay men struggling with mental health issues.